Detailed Shipping Integration
The shipping module allows you to define packages on a hierarchical basis. For example, an item associated with either a sales order or pick ticket line is put in a box, which is then placed in a case, and assigned to a pallet. You then can have multiple pallets that define a shipment.
When a package is in the process of being defined, it can house information such as weight, tear weight, shipping charges, commodity codes used in bill of lading generation, and tracking numbers if integrated with a third party parcel service.
A shipping document can hold such information as ship-to ID, carrier ID, trailer number, bill of lading number, book number, seal number and the package ID’s that made up the shipment. The most common shipping document created is the bill of lading, which can be printed in multiple user-defined formats.
- Import to and export from UPS WorldShip
- Import to and export from FedEx Ship Manager
- Import to and export from USPS
- Create Invoices automatically from the Shipping Document
- Integrate with EDI module to create Advance Ship Notices and Shipping labels
- Create invoices automatically after export from UPS, USPS and FedEx
- Integration with Portable Wireless Terminals